Terms & Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED
- GIFTHAMPERS.COM.HK, GIFTSOMETHING.COM, GIFTFLOWERS.COM.HK and GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM are owned and operated by THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED.
- THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. All changes will be enforced with immediate effect.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restrictions
THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED owns the sole property rights to all material owned, operated, licensed or controlled by THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED, including text, graphics, icons, audio, electronic downloads, data and software. This material may not be copied, reproduced or forwarded for commercial purposes without the express prior written consent of THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED.
- Any person who uses any of the websites owned by the THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED, or the content contained therein, for illegal activities or fraud will be subject to civil and/or legal prosecution.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
- Customer Security and Privacy
- By using any websites that are owned or operated by THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED, you are acknowledging that we may collect and use some of your personal information. The data collected by THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED is strictly limited and will only be used for the purposes of completing order transactions and improving the customer experience.
- THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED may share customer’s information with third parties as necessary for the purposes of completing the order.
iii. THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED will not disclose customer's personal information to third parties for commercial purposes.
- Customers may wish to remain anonymous and send gifts anonymously and may do so. However, information about the giver may be required to complete electronic transactions and therefore must be disclosed in certain circumstances.
- Promotional Materials
- THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED will, from time to time, contact customers via email, fax or post to distribute the latest product information and details of promotions. If you prefer not to receive such information, you can remove yourself from our mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
- Pricing and Transactions
- With the exception of large orders, for which we may offer a special discount, prices are as per those quoted on the website.
- All product prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars.
iii. All published prices are inclusive of delivery costs unless otherwise specified. If additional charges are to be levied for delivery to remote areas or for special arrangements, they will be detailed during the final checkout process or within the settlement bill.
- In the event that a customer requires a refund, such refund can only be made to the PayPal or credit card account that was used to purchase the item. Due to security reasons, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED will not refund cash or cheques to customers, nor will the funds be transferred to third party accounts.
- Substitution Policy
- GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM will make every effort to provide products that are aligned with the online product images and descriptions. However, certain products may be subject to seasonal and market supply. In the event that products are unavailable, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED reserves the right to substitute items using products that are of an equal or greater value in order to meet the delivery requirements of the order.
ii.GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM reserves the right to substitute products when necessary. The Company will make every effort to ensure that a replacement product of an equal or higher value is used and that the substituted product is of a similar quality to the requested product.
- Discount Terms
- All discounted product prices are inclusive of delivery costs unless otherwise specified.
- All online discounts and product promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or gift vouchers.
iii. Product discounts will be applicable during the discount period only. Discounts will not be applied to any order after payment has been taken and customers must apply the discount before finalisation of the payment.
- Discount terms apply in conjunction with any other terms outlined in this agreement or within the terms of each individual discount.
- Delivery Conditions.
- GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM will display the full product price, delivery costs ( if applicable) and total payment required before checkout.
- Customers who do not opt for next day delivery of products can choose a later delivery date or request an earlier or specific delivery time, at an additional cost. Under normal circumstances next day deliveries will be made between 12:00 pm. and 6:00 pm. In the event that traffic conditions or any other accidents delay delivery, the Company's customer service representative will contact the customer.
iii. In the event of delivery delays or omissions, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED will not he held responsible for failed delivery due to the following:
- There is no person available to accept delivery at the specified delivery address within the specified delivery period.
- The delivery address is incorrect.
- There is insufficient information about the recipient for completing the delivery.
- The contact telephone number of the recipient is incorrect or invalid.
- Typhoon Signal no.8 or higher is issued or Black Rainstorm Signal is launched
- If the requested gift must be delivered within a specified period of time or within a narrow timeframe, customers should contact Customer Service on (+853) 6262 5203 at least 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to turn down requests if the delivery resources are not available to meet special requests.
- Delivery time specification – Specific requests for delivery times require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to delivery. If the notice is received less than 24 hours prior to delivery, we will endeavour to fulfil the request but cannot guarantee that this will be possible. If such a request requires an additional transportation fee, this will be billed to the customer. For delivery enquiries, please contact our customer service hotline on (+853) 6262 5203
vii. If products are not delivered as a result of the recipient’s unavailability or due to inaccurate delivery information, the purchaser will be required to meet all additional delivery charges.
macau.gifthampers.com.hk cannot guarantee the quality of perishable items as a result of additional transit time for re-delivery. If the customer requires fresh items to be re-packed for the re-delivery, a charge of 70% of the original order cost plus delivery fee is applicable.
Any products including perishable products that are undeliverable due to weather or traffic conditions will be redelivered to the same delivery location within 24 hours free of charge.
viii. A delivery surcharge will be applicable for any redirection of orders.
- Delivery to Macau & Taipa areas will be arranged according to the following time schedule:
Time of Placing Order
Earliest Delivery Time Slot (Macau Time)
Monday to Thursday
(and before 12:00am)
Between 8:00am – 12:00pm the following day
Between 12:00pm – 6:00pm the following day
(and before 12:00am)
Between 8:00am – 12:00pm the following Monday
Applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery
Between 12:00pm – 6:00pm the following Monday
Saturday & Sunday
Between 12:00pm – 6:00pm the following Monday
If you require delivery at a specific time, require an urgent gift hamper delivery or delivery to more remote areas, please contact Customer Services on (+853) 6262 5203 for a special delivery quotation with a minimum charge of $80.
- The service area of GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM is limited to the territory of Macau. To place orders for delivery within Hong Kong, please visit GIFTHAMPERS.COM.HK
- Complaints Policy
- Fruit are perishable products and we are therefore unable to refund orders once they have been delivered.To make a complaint about any of our products including fruit, food, beverages and other perishable items or damaged gifts, you can contact the customer service department within 24 hours of receiving the gift hamper. Our customer service representatives will work with you to resolve your complaint. In the event that you contact us outside office hours and public holidays, the Customer Service Division will contact you on the next working day.
- GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control we may request to collect the original products.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you wish to cancel an order that contains any fruits, food, beverages and other perishable items, you must do so 48 hours prior to the requested delivery time. If your request to cancel an order is received less than 48 hours prior to the proposed delivery, you will be charged HK $ 100 for administrative costs. In the event that fruit, food, beverages, other products, packaging material and any other items have already been packaged or dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled and you will be required to pay the full value of the original order.
- If you wish to cancel any non-perishable purchases, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance of the proposed delivery time. Cancellations received less than 24 hours of the delivery time, refund will be provided less delivery charges.
For large or bulk orders for fruit hampers cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance to account for preparation and ordering of fruits. Cancellations nor refunds are permitted to orders where fruits have already been purchased
iii. To cancel an order, customers should call the Customer Service hotline on (+853) 6262 5203 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing details of the order number.
- As per the Pricing and Transactions Policy (6), refunds will only be made to the PayPal or credit card from which the original payment was made.
- Alteration & Amendments Of Orders
- Amendments of orders require at least 48 hours prior to delivery.
- In the event that the value of any replacement goods is lower than the value of the original product, the difference in value will not be refunded.
iii. We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments for orders that are in the process of being prepared, already prepared and/or in transit.
iv. Depending upon the alteration or amendments, the Customer must pay for any additional fees and charges incurred.
- GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM reserves the right to refuse order adjustment or amendments.
- Refund & Return Of Goods Procedures
GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM is committed to providing high quality and beautiful gifts to all our customers and we sincerely hope that our customers and the gift recipients are satisfied with the products they receive. However, there may be rare occasions where this is not the case. Therefore, in order to protect the interests of our customers and the recipients of any gift hamper, we do offer a refund and return policy. Please note that this provision does not apply to all fruit, food, beverages and other perishable items. Refund requests must be received within 7 days of delivery. Customers who wish to request a refund can do so by calling our customer service department on (+853) 6262 5203 or by e-mailing them at email@example.com, quoting the order number. Our customer service representative will issue a return approval number and the customer must return its goods within 7 days. We will be happy to refund any non-perishable goods that are returned within this timescale.
- For fruit, food, beverages and other perishable items. We are unable to refund, return or exchange perishable items once they have been packaged or are in the process of being delivered to the recipient.
- For non- perishable items, in order to be applicable for a full refund, the gift must not be damaged or stained in any way and the original packaging should be full and intact. Returns will not be permitted for any incomplete item that has damaged packaging.
iii. If more than 7 days has passed since the goods were delivered or notice to return the gift to our company was made, the Company reserves the right to refuse to accept the return of the goods.
- All refunds for orders placed online or over the telephone will be credited back to the original credit card or PayPal account on which the order was purchased within 7 days. No cash refunds are offered.
- Discount Goods
- All discounted goods and promotional items are non-returnable, unless they are of an unacceptable quality, as per the terms contained within the Quality of Goods Policy (15). Damaged goods must be returned within 7 days of recipient in order to qualify for a full return and refund.
- The Quality of Goods
- We are committed to providing guests with high quality products. However, we understand that there may be rare occasions upon which the production process may result in a product that does not meet quality requirements. In the event that the customer receives a product that has been damaged, stained or exhibits other quality problems, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED will accept return of the product, providing refunds are requested within 7 days of receipt of the gift. THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control we may also request to collect the original products.
- Non-refundable or Returnable Products.
- Due to health and safety issues, GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM will not accept return and refund for the following products, unless there is an explicit quality concern with the product received:
- perfume and soap
- items of clothing (both male and female )
- perishable goods
- beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- personal care products
- delicate ornaments
- Fresh Food Quality
- GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM follows a strict selection process to personally select the highest quality fresh fruit, foods and beverages. However, such items are perishable and natural products are easily affected by the indoor environment and outdoor weather conditions, both of which can shorten the life cycle of fresh products.
- To ensure that fruit and fresh food products can be kept for longer periods of time in the best possible condition, we recommend that customers store them in the refrigerator or in an alternative cool place. Customers are advised to avoid subjecting fresh food products to prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures and air-conditioning, as this will have an adverse effect on their quality. Fruit and perishable foods are prone to different conditions, GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM cannot guarantee their preservation once they have been delivered.
iii. Fruit is a natural product. Due to changes in the environment, weather conditions and growing environment, colours and sizes of fruits will vary, as well as the availability of their supply. Please note that the product images used on site are for reference only. GIFTHAMPERSMACAU.COM will try to ensure the use of the highest quality fresh fruit and will make every effort to select items that closely resemble the pictures used on the site. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Fruits, beverages and other perishable products cannot be returned or refunded unless there is a specific quality issue with the goods received. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service on (+853) 6262 5203, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED reserves the right to deal with queries on a case-by-case basis and to make the final decision.
Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding anything contained herein, THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED, is limited in liability to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.It is intended that this limitation apply to any and all liability or cause of action however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
By using this website you acknowledge that you cannot seek loss of profits, revenue or contracts from THE TRUNK GROUP LIMITED for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of purchases from our site.
In case of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.