From the French wine region Chateauneuf du Pape, Rhone their 2011 wine is made up of 62% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 17% Mourvèdre and 1% shared between Vaccarèse and Cinsault.
The provence of herbs and plum signals complexities within its flavors as it underlines the palate which is ripe and plush, toasty and rich.
This Gift Includes
- Domaine Des Senechaux Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge 2011
- Country of Origin: France
- Variety: Red Wine
- 14.5% ABV
- 750 ml
- Rating: 90-92 points (Robert Parker), 93 points (Wine Spectator)
- Synthetic Leather Carrier Bag & Ribbon Packaging
- Complimentary Message Card
- Free Delivery to Macau & Taipa
Corporate Gifting, Celebration, Birthday, Thank you, House-warming, Christmas, Graduation, Anniversary, Engagement
Please read our Substitution Policy for detailed information on product availability and replacement.