A brilliant red wine from the region of Piedmont, Italy.
This wine is well structured with characteristics of black raspberries, cherries and light vanilla background - creating a balance of acidity and tannins.
This complex wine pairs well with roasted meats or strong cheeses. Decant for four hours before serving.
This Gift Includes
- Palladino Barolo DOCG Riserva S. Bernardo 2006
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Variety: Red Wine
- 14.5% ABV
- Rating: 93 points (Robert Parker)
- Synthetic Leather Carrier Bag & Ribbon Packaging
- Complimentary Message Card
- Free Delivery to Macau & Taipa
Corporate Gifting, Celebration, Birthday, Thank you, House-warming, Christmas, Graduation, Anniversary, Engagement
Please read our Substitution Policy for detailed information on product availability and replacement.