Barolo DOCG "Serralunga"
Italy's Palladino Serralunga Barolo is a reby red wine with purple and orange reflections.
This wine has a light nose of wood, black raspberries and cherries with a hint of vanilla in the background. A well structured full-bodied red wine with a good balance of acidity and tannins which is ideal for pairing with braised and roasted meats, wild games or seasoned and strong cheeses.
Enjoy this wine at its best - open or decant four hours before serving.
This Gift Includes
- Palladino Barolo DOCG "Serralunga" DOCG 2009
- Country of Origin: Piedmont, Italy
- Variety: Red Wine
- 14.5% ABV
- 750 ml
- Rating: 90 points (Robert Parker), 93 points (Wine Spectator)
- Synthetic Leather Carrier Bag & Ribbon Packaging
- Complimentary Message Card
- Free Delivery to Macau & Taipa
Corporate Gifting, Celebration, Birthday, Thank you, House-warming, Christmas, Graduation, Anniversary, Engagement
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY!